Thursday, January 7, 2010

News

It sure was a busy fall and Dec. I attended several Arts and gift shows, such as Brighton Your Christmas, the Brighton Inn Tea and Gift Sale, Christmas at Presqu'ille as well as having our own Shadowridge Christmas Art and Jewellery sale.

I also had great opportunities to get my art and jewellery out into the community such as the Riverside Music and Arts Centre, Trenton, and Lola's in Brighton. I also met with Gina Boyd of G.Boyd Boutique in Brighton, who will be carrying my 14k gold jewellery starting this January.

It was exciting to talk to these people and to find out what people liked in the way jewellery and art. I am in the process of creating new and fun jewellery pieces and paintings, and trying out new techniques and methods.

Stay tuned for pics. (and more regular updates)

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment