Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Locked out of Facebook

Hi
I have a direct newsfeed from my blog to my facebook pages. This particular feed is just to let my friends know that my facebook account has been compromised and I have therefore been locked out of facebook for the last two and half weeks. (sorry if I have missed birthdays and comments)

The facebook group has sent me an email that they are reviewing my account and as such I hope that the account will be reactivated.

In the interim however, anything that I post on my blog will appear on my facebook pages. I cannot see my account so cannot respond to any comments that my feeds may generate.

Normally I delete any feeds to my personal facebook page and leave the feeds posted on my business page but I do not have control over that right now.

As I have a lot of new products that I will be posting on my blog they will be appearing on all my pages...sorry for the  influx as the intent was that they will only go to my business page.

Hope all is well with my "friends" and I hope to  be back with the facebook group soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment